- Adds passwordless sign-in and commenting to your blog via OpenID, Google, Yahoo! Facebook, and MySpace based authentication.
- Attach a third party sign-in provider to your existing WordPress account.
- Create new accounts without registering and maintaining a password.
- Easy to configure with no template modifications required.
- Verified identity and provider icons for blog commenters.
The RPX plugin lets you sign-in using an account from Facebook, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, or with an OpenID:
More: continued here